Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

26 February, 2018

The Scoop #315

Hi everyone and welcome to The Scoop! It's unusually warm here in Georgia and it feels like spring even though it's actually weeks away. So now my thoughts are turning to the rapidly approaching Easter holidays! I am sharing 6 UNIQUE WAYS TO DECORATE YOUR EGGS using everything from moss to silk ties! I hope you'll check them out! Now I can't wait to see what you are sharing so let's get started!



 Welcome back to the Scoop!
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Your host this week is Suzy from Worthing Court.
Hello there Scoop friends!  I have been busy, busy, busy the last few weeks with projects all around my house!  Everything from decorating for spring, finishing up my foyer makeover, my long dark hallway makeover, working on my guest room makeover and learning all about my new camera that has me overwhelmed with all of its bells and whistles! 
If you follow me on Instagram (you can do that HERE), you've already seen several sneak peeks in my Instagram stories.  I've shared my kitchen shelves from a couple of years ago below, but here's a tiny look at what I've put together for my shelves. this year.  You might want to sign up for my newsletter so as not to miss all of my new projects that I'll be sharing.
Spring shelf decorations #springdecor #spring #shelfdecor

Take a look at what all four of your hosts are sharing this week.





A few great features from last week's party...










Now, let's party!



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Debbie, for hosting and have a wonderful week. http://fairmeadowplace.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely features! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! I shared your party :) I linked up at #426 with CANVAS PRINT GIVEAWAY for MIDLIFE WOMEN BLOGGERS ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie